With Christmas over and many companies experiencing a lull after a busy holiday season, its the perfect time for companies to take stock and review how their whole operation performed. It’s a chance to review how their overall business fared and address any areas of their business operations that could be streamlined.
One area that’s been neglected by many companies is a Web portal that can allow your customers to login to their own personalised account where they can reprint historical transactions, order new products and make payments. Not only does this web based solution streamline your orders, it adds value to your services form a customers perspective. Think of one of your largest customers having access to your web portal 24/7 with the ability to buy what they want with real time time updates on stock levels and lead times.
The Web Portal module, developed by Herbst Software for their integrated business management software solution, Herbst Insight, allows your to offer your customers a full 24/7 on-line self service. The key features for this web portal are,
- Customer Specific password management tools.
- Customer special prices supported.
- Share files and contracts securely on-line.
- Display product availability, pictures and safety details etc.
- Sales orders and payments go directly into the system.
- Products ledger 100% synchronised with web portal.
- Last statement and previous invoice available in real-time.
- Web interface can be branded with you logo and colours.
Companies all over the country have used Herbst Insight, our software partner, to grow their business. Their web portal is just one of the many features of this innovative Business Management Software solution. If you would like to find out more about an integrated software solution can help your business then contact us here at Hybrid TP on 061-211444 or 1800-911 000.
If you want to learn more about ERP systems and their applications, look at our guide on ERP systems and benefits