We are currently seeking an Senior IT Administrator to join our team.
Hybrid Technology Partners are a leading supplier of ERP software (Herbst Insight). We offer Managed IT Services, Software Development services, Technology Consultancy, and we’re also lead auditors in ISO27001 – the Information Security Standard. We are headquartered in Limerick City and service clients nationwide.
The Team: Here at Hybrid Technology Partners we have a dynamic, friendly & energetic team. We’re committed to developing our teams’ technological capabilities and personal goals while also maintaining a relaxed and mindful environment. We operate a task-orientated work ethic and provide all possible opportunities for exposure to new and upcoming technologies. In the past year, we’ve had a significant push towards tech-enablement across our estate, looking for opportunities for efficiency, future proofing and improved customer experience. Join the team and tackle this challenge with us!
You: You have 5+ years’ experience in an IT Administrators (or equivalent) role. You are ambitious and looking to expand your knowledge and experience, through exposure to new technologies and business scenarios. You are results oriented and you take pride in your work. You are self-motivated, courteous and an excellent problem solver. You know how to work with users in sometimes time sensitive situations and have your sights set on the goal. If this sounds like you, then we’d really like you on our side!
- To provide initial helpdesk support for users of Hybrid Technology Partners IT platforms ensuring all calls are logged and resolved in a timely manner, within a helpdesk environment (AutoTask PSA), using remote assistance, telephone support and / or a site visit, where applicable.
- To investigate, diagnose (root cause) and resolve IT related issues while working with the end user, other staff and third party vendors, where appropriate.
- Taking ownership for the resolution of issues, monitoring progress and applying the escalation procedure, when necessary.
- To ensure consistent delivery of high quality services to all clients.
- Assist with agreed plans to install or upgrade items of hardware and / or software on customer sites (Infrastructure installs and upgrades).
Key Skills and Experience
- At least 5+ years IT Administrator (or equivalent) experience.
- Knowledge and experience in Cyber Security and Framework; Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability.
- Microsoft experience with excellent knowledge of Windows 7, 10, Server 2008 R2, 2012(+R2) 2016 and 2019.
- Excellent knowledge using and troubleshooting Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy & Print Management.
- Excellent Knowledge of VPN technologies, client VPN setup and configuration along with configuration of IPSEC tunnels to multiple sites.
- Knowledge of routing on networks as a whole.
- Previous experience and good working knowledge of Remote Desktop Server (Terminal Services), Remote Desktop Gateway and associated services.
- Proficient in Office 365 and SharePoint Online (SPO) along with OneDrive, OneDrive for Business and Microsoft Teams.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner, with experience of setting expectations and communicating results.
- Excellent understanding of Ethernet networking and TCP/IP stack.
- Experience with firewalls such as SonicWALL, WatchGuard and Cisco is a must.
- Fluent English, both written and verbal.
- Experience and familiarity with virtualisation technologies such as VMware, Hyper-V & KVM.
- Excellent troubleshooting abilities.
- A naturally logical thinker, a good planner, self-driven & motivated.
- Any SQL and / or Programming experience highly advantageous.
- Any exposure to Herbst Insight ERP highly advantageous.
- Experience with Datto BCDR and SaaS highly advantageous.
- Azure and AWS experience; hosting and inter-site connectivity.
- Experience of high availability and failover in a virtualised environment.
- Experience of ITIL.
- Microsoft, Cisco, Project Management, ITIL or other IT professional qualifications all advantageous.
- Seven-layer firewalling and advanced networking or infrastructure concepts highly advantageous.
Hours: Permanent, Full time, 09:00 to 17:30, Mon-Fri.
Start Date: Immediate.
Salary : Very Attractive.
Additional: Commercial Van with Fuel Card, Mobile Phone, Laptop and Pension contribution