Herbst Insight Nominal Ledger & Accounting
The management of the flow of money in and out of your business is one of the keys to success or at the very least the avoidance of failure. I have discussed at length in previous blog posts about the advantages of integrating your software systems. As your business grows then so does the paperwork. Keeping track of costs and expenditures is one of the great benefits of having a fully integrated business management solution.
Herbst Insights BMS, has at its centre a robust, reliable and detailed nominal ledger/accounting features. It stops the paper chasing and empowers your accounts department or financial controller with the functions and features you can expect from an advanced integrated solution that has Nominal Ledger at its core. Herbst has specifically designed a Nominal Ledger/accountancy module that,
- Gives you real time Profit & Loss.
- Live Working Capital Analysis – keeping your accounts received and accounts payable in check.
- Multi department support with budgets – giving you more control and insight into each department fiscal expenditure.
- A re-definable and dynamic Nominal Ledger tree structure – Allowing you to tailor and manage your ledger your way either by tree structure or by listing. The Accounts list however incorporates Herbst unique Grid View system, making sorting, and filtering out information extremely easy and comfortable to use.
- Flexible Business periods – You can arrange when you can pay your corporation tax over the year.
- Quick edit correction utilities.
- Powerful security logs and user restrictions.
- A comprehensive reporting tool that gives you all the standard reporting tools you expect like your balance sheet, Trial Balance, Profit & Loss and Working Capital.
- Insight allows you to create new reports or edit existing reports according to your own personal requirements.
- Drill down analysis – right down to the original documents.
Data migration from an existing accounting system to upgrade to Insight could not be easier with the Herbst data migration wizards and within hours you can be realising the benefits of a comprehensive yet easy to use business system. Nominal ledger accounts details can also be imported from or exported to MS Excel / ASCII files.
Herbst Insights Nominal ledger and accounting module is one of the strongest features of their innovative business management software. We here at Hybrid Technology Partners are resellers for Herbst Software ERP/BMS software, Insight. We also use the software in the day today running of our company. It has been indispensable, as we have grown over the past few years. If you would like to find out more about how an integrated software solution can help your business, then contact us here at Hybrid TP on 061-211444 or 1800-911000.
If you want to learn more about ERP systems and their applications, look at our guide on ERP systems and benefits