Herbst BMS: Consolidate your accounts with the other parts of your business
According to ISME, there are approximately 200,000 SMEs in Ireland, the most recent official CSO figure relates to 2012, when there was over 185,500 active enterprises in Ireland and 99.7% of them were SMEs. Given the econmic climate over the past few years there has been huge pressure put on the owners or managers to make sure their business is running as smoothly as possible.
In the Irish market today there are many small to medium sized businesses who operate without a fully integrated business management solution. They may have one separate software program for accounts, one for payroll and another to manage stock, sales pipelines and work projects etc. The option to consolidate these separate software systems into one unified software system may be an option that these companies never consider. The benefits of having a fully integrated Business Management Software solution are immense. Here are some key points where a full integrated BMS can have on your business,
- Streamline you business processes – Increase Productivity – Using on single software system can reduce the hours an employee spends manually entering in data because there is no logical link between processes. This disjointed scenario is one of those most commonly found in SME’s and causes the most amount of inefficiency and headaches for the business.
- Consolidate all your different business processes and people. Its brings together all aspects of your business operations like CRM to back house operations like distribution and manufacturing
- Real time actionable information on where you business is.
Having a fully integrated business software solution means that you can extract and drill down into the specific areas of the business with reliable, up to date, and accurate information.
- Reduce the costs of paying for separate software systems. By consolidating your different software systems to one all inclusive software you get rid of other overheads like licensing.
- You look and act more professionally to your clients. An integrated software system ensures that customers have the right information and customer experience and that your employees have the instantaneous access to all the customer information they need to service and sell to your customers.
We here at Hybrid Technology Partners are resellers for Herbst Software ERP/BMS software, Insight. We also us the software in the day today running of our company. It has been indispensable as we have grown over the past few years. If you would like to find out more about how an integrated software solution can help your business, then contact us here at Hybrid TP on 061-211444 or 1800-911000.
If you want to learn more about ERP systems and their applications, look at our guide on ERP systems and benefits