Compelling Reasons to Consolidate Your Business Software
There are a lot of businesses still out there still running multiple software systems in the day-to-day operations of the company. Many of these companies manage just fine without a fully managed software system but there are many compelling reasons to change to a fully integrated software solution. What a company in this situation must ask itself is can they improve their day-to-day operations for example are they able to forecast their sales, is their ordering and sales systems meeting their customers expectations, can they keep an accurate track on their financial issues. Simply put, as the company grows do you have the ability to manage all the areas effectively, in real time.
Here are some reasons consolidating your business software might be the right approach for you.
- You can view your day-to-day operations in Real time. A single integrated software solution empowers management with the information they need by having real time information with complete drill down allowing you instant up to date access to all accounts, optimising financial control.
- You can forecast sales and control purchasing. Having a consolidated software systems provides complete control over every stage of the sales and purchasing process, providing a real time status from any aspect of your operations.
- You can streamline your sales, operations, and accounts by eliminating paper chasing and reducing duplication. Having a consolidated software system gives you the ability to manage your operations under one single platform.
- Improve customer relations and satisfaction by empowering your sales force with quick access to relevant information. By having a consolidated, sales orientated system that is fully integrated with your accounts you can automatically improve communication and collaboration between your sales team, the rest of your business and most importantly your customers.
- Reduce cost by just paying for just one comprehensive software system that reduces the costs of paying for additional licences.
At Hybrid Technology Partners, our motto is “technology experts in streamlining business.” This involves getting to know your business by using our expertise to bring a measurable gain to your enterprise. One of the key features in offering a streamlined solution to business has been the implementation of Herbst Software’s business management software, Herbst Insight. Herbst Insight offers a completely integrated software solution for running your business. It contains a comprehensive range of modules that can be added as required covering a wide range of business management functions.
We have been Value Added Resellers for Herbst Software’s, Business Management Software, Herbst Software for some time now. Herbst Insight is a fully integrated management and business system that takes greater advantage of the information stored in your company’s accounts than just a standalone accounting package making it work for your business in achieving growth. If you would like to find out more about how an integrated software solution can help your business, then contact us here at Hybrid TP on 061-211444 or 1800-911 000
If you want to learn more about ERP systems and their applications, look at our guide on ERP systems and benefits