Are you running an SME in the electronics manufacturing industry? Are you struggling to find a business management software that covers everythingRead More
Our Expert Services
IT Services & Support
We provide IT support for all your business needs.
We develop software, apps and databases – customised for you.
We are your consultancy partners for your technology projects.
Reduce costs and increase sales with our ERP systems.
Azpiral are a company who deal with loyalty programmes and are very customer data focused. They wanted to ensure they were accredited with the correct level of security of the data they hold. Therefore, they came to Hybrid who are ISO 27001 auditors and consultants in order to help them put in place all policies and procedures to ensure they gained the critical ISO 27001 certification.
The implementation of Herbst has been a real-win for Shannonside Galvanising as it’s an all-in-one system connecting to the weighbridge giving real-time, accurate information. This has resulted in cost savings and time on their day-to-day operations.
Our video describing our software application development for Wurth Ireland. The app involved streamlining their sales process by eliminating the paper and pen and giving their sales people access to vital sales information to enable them to increase sales and increase margins.
This is a video describing the part played by Hybrid Technology Partners in the implementation of Herbst Insight to help run their entire oil distribution operations.
CelgenTek ERP Installation
CelgenTek approached Hybrid Technology Partners to see if Herbst Software’s business management software, Insight, could be implemented to be run as a fully integrated business management solution.
What our clients say about us
“From inception to completion Hybrid understood and communicated all aspects of the project whilst sticking to very tight deadlines. During our “go live” period, Hybrid supported our team to ensure a smooth and professional launch; which included liaising with third party hardware and software suppliers.
Overall the project was a great success and we look forward to working with HTP in the future.”
Jason MurphyWürth Ireland Limited
“We find Hybrid as strong partners. The implementation of WiFi has been a great addition to our fleet. Paul and his team have always handled our technology problems with great care. They helped us move with the modern demand for IT solutions in the coach logistics business and we look forward to working with them in the future.”
Paul KavanaghJJ Kavanagh & Sons
“Although it stretched my budget at the time, I’m delighted I invested in the Herbst Insight software solution. My business has grown, my client base has expanded, and I manage my day-to-day operations through the system.
As regards Hybrid, any time I have ever had any issues, they have been fast to respond, and ensured any headaches are sorted without delay. I strongly recommend you speak to Herbst and Hybrid, if you are looking for ways to make your business more efficient.”
Bob MounseyMounsey Mills
“Before changing our Oil Business to Herbst software, we were very nervous and apprehensive. At the time, we didn’t realise what a huge advantage Insight would be to our business. When we changed over, we were happy enough with our business. It was profitable, although we found it tough to stay ahead of simple things such as paperwork, stock control etc. Looking back in comparison to what we have now, we must have been trying to run our business blind-folded. Herbst opened the door to us and gave us the tools to make business ten times more simple and effective. Particularly in credit control, cash flow management, stock control, and many more things, which do not just make our business better, but also make life easier too.”
Marcus GingDunkeen Oil
“Over the years, we have developed a close relationship with the team at Hybrid. They understand what we need, and deliver within budget and on time.
We have worked together on numerous projects, including our ISO 27001 certification.
I look forward to continued success between Hybrid and Antaris.”
Gerard HigginsAntaris Consulting
“Working with Paul and his team has been a great experience. Their proactive approach has really helped in taking the pain out of dealing with my IT problems. I’d recommend them highly if you are looking for quality support.”
Gordon LynchLyncare Ltd
“Tara Oil have engaged with Hybrid to help with all aspects of our recent office move. By removing any potential headaches, and dealing with existing ones, we were able to make our move within the time scale we wanted from the outset.
John DowneyTara Oil
“As a charitable organisation, we are scrupulous about the business partners we choose. Since moving away from our previous provider, I have found HTP to be excellent, efficient and the lads deal with any problems we have in a prompt and satisfactory manner. We have a good relationship with the team at HTP and are very happy with the service they provide. From network support to consultancy, I feel they are good value for money and I recommend you speak with them if you are looking for excellent IT support.”
John ChurchArthritis Ireland
Award-Winning IT Support | Trusted Partners
- Do you require the input of an IT consultant for a specific project but not a fulltime hire? We have a strong background in placing our IT people on short/long term projects within our customers sites. Get in touch today to find out more. https://t.co/1oMhuicVe6, 14 hours ago
- “Intel has warned that the industry’s prolonged semiconductor shortage is likely to continue until at least 2023 and lead to revenue losses for itself and rival chipmakers.” https://t.co/Qz9WC5ZZMX, Jul 30
- “Over half (51%) of enterprises in Ireland indicated that they purchased at least one type of Cloud Computing service in 2020…. The most popular Cloud Computing services purchased in 2020 were the storage of files (44%) followed by E-mail at 43%.” https://t.co/HaHQaxiFII, Jul 29
- In 2019, the global #ERP software market grew by 9%, resulting in a worldwide value of approximately $39 billion. The total market size is expected to exceed $49.5 billion by 2025. In a survey of IT decision-makers, 53% said ERP was an investment priority, in addition to CRM., Jul 27
- Are you running an SME in the electronics manufacturing industry? Our ERP partner, @PrioritySw , understands the challenges in the industry which is why they have developed ‘Priority Tech’. Read more about it on our blog below. ⬇️⬇️⬇️ https://t.co/9xA9PzYrCr, Jul 26