Preventing Cyber Attacks on Your Business: Be Informed and Be Secure
Online security is an ever-growing threat to businesses, no matter what your size. Whether you have three employees or 300, you need to put strong security measures in place.We’re delighted to announce that we will be holding a free, hands-on seminar on cyber security, and how to protect your business.
Preventing Cyber Attacks on Your Business: Be Informed and Be Secure will take place Wednesday, 15th September at the Bunratty Hotel, Bunratty, Co. Clare. The seminar is free to attend, and will take place from 9.30am to 11.30am.
At this seminar, you will:
- Learn about the most common cyber security incidents that occur across all businesses;
- Get advice and tips on what to do if your business becomes the victim of a cyber-attack;
- Find out how to securely process sensitive information online;
- Understand GDPR and how it affects your business; and
- Discover how to prevent spam/unsolicited emails coming to your inbox.
Speakers at the seminar will include:
- Urban Schrott, IT Security and Cybercrime Analyst with ESET Ireland;
- John O’Dwyer, Deputy Data Protection Commissioner;
- Paul Browne, Managing Director of Hybrid TP; and
- Catriona Tierney of Limerick’s Live95FM in the role of MC.
The seminar is organised in partnership ESET Ireland, the antivirus protection company.
With real-life case studies and practical, hands-on advice, this free CPD certified seminar is not to be missed.
Further information on the line-up will be announced soon.