At Hybrid technology Partners we’ve been offering IT Support for SME’s and IT Services for SME’s for over 14 years.
Typical clients of Hybrid Technology Partners include companies across numerous industries. From solicitors and accountants, to multinationals and companies involved in pharmaceuticals and biotechnology, our existing client base also includes charities and schools. We look after a broad range of clients, whether the requirement is a bespoke app for a multinational or IT Services for SME’s, Hybrid Technology Partners can offer you a wider range of services to your company or organisation.
The benefits to your business from choosing Hybrid Technology Partners are;
- We work with you to get to know your business and your business processes.
- We tailor our support to fit in with the way your business works.
- Our engineers are trained to the highest industry standards.
- We offer a wider range of IT services, like software development and IT consultancy, than most IT companies.
- Our response time to incidents is second to none.
The range of services we offer you company are,
- ISO 27001 implementation & auditing
- Software, app, database development, Cloud solutions
- Network and server management
- Holiday cover, Long-term & Short-term placements
- On-site and remote support
- Project Management
- IT Consulting
- Development of bespoke software solutions for clients
- Data management, data migration, data backups and backup solutions
- Procurement, installation and support of hardware and network, including phone systems
As an IT solutions provider, we recommend, install and support Herbst Insight, business management software. Herbst Insight is a complete business management software platform created to run your whole business from one technology solution. Herbst Insight has unique software modules created for specific vertical markets which include,
- Agri Food,
- Hygiene and Cleaning Supplies,
Herbst Software offer a full ERP solution to businesses. Clients who use separate systems for accounts, CRM and stock control can benefit hugely from deploying an integrated solution. Time wasted on porting data in and out of disparate systems can be saved by having all the data in-house under one system. Streamlining business processes ultimately means businesses can reduce costs, increase sales and improve profits.